Social media is an active part of growing your business online. It is the ideal platform to gather a large audience and increase sales through higher lead generation. One of these social media apps is LinkedIn. It is a social media platform where you can build a vast network by connecting to like-minded people from all over the world.
Marketing your business is a crucial step in taking your business to great heights. While the other social media platforms connect you directly to the people, Linkedin gives you a professional platform to market your business’ services or products.
As you step on the Linkedin platform to get online consumers to your business, there are some things you should keep in mind. Whether you are starting your business from ground level or have an established business, your success lies in your creativity, bringing you many consumers.
- Complete your page: When you build your business profile on Linkedin, you should fill in all the details to complete your profile. If your page says that your profile is incomplete, then you need to complete it to 100% because this can bring you more profile followers.
- Add company logo: On your business profile page, you should also add your company logo along with all the other details. A page with a company logo helps in brand recognition for your page.
- Include keywords: While completing your profile or adding content on your page, you should make sure to use the relevant keywords and links in every post. This will directly specify the nature of your products and services.
- Add your contact information: The contact details section of your LinkedIn profile is where the followers will look, in case they are interested in buying your brand’s products or services. This is also important because they have no other means to contact you. Make sure your profile is public.
- Connect the company’s employees to the page: Whether you are having 5 or 500 employees in your company, you need to ask them to mention the company’s name in their employment section of Linkedin. The more employees your business will get, the more you will be able to connect to their connections.
- Keep sharing something: You need to be active on your business page, even if you do not have anything exciting or important to communicate. With the constant sharing of posts, your page will be recognized by the people, and they will remember your company’s name in the long run.
Try SEO Tactics
If you are a blogger or have some basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation 9SEO), then it’s a great advantage for you as LinkedIn is the biggest search engine platform. However, SEO alone cannot bring your company’s page to many followers or consumers. Conversion optimization is also as crucial as SEO. To optimize your Linkedin page follow the steps:
- Write a compelling welcome message.
The welcome message is the first thing that every visitor reads on your page. If this message is drab and dull, then none of your potential customers will scroll further down.
- Don’t stuff your page with unnecessary things.
People tend to add a lot of posts on their page. It is good to know that you have many skills, but in the sea of your customers’ news feed, they may miss out on your main skills. Try not to overcrowd your page with excess unnecessary information.
- Add a relevant cover image.
Most of the people do not upload any cover image for their Linkedin profile. They will be losing that small space made for marketing. Every business page should include a cover image that will specify their service or products. The cover image should state your work and evoke the visitor’s interest in your page.
- Engage the audience right for your page.
Your profile should be made, keeping in mind the people who are your target audience. If your connections are professionals, then you need to post content that can draw their attention towards your page. Your brand can become famous if your posts cater to their interests.
- Mention your experience.
It is well known that experience brings more opportunities and great pay. The same rule applies to your business profile page. Your brand’s Linkedin page is your online resume. The more experience you add, the more business opportunities you will receive.
- Target the right size of businesses and clients.
You need to target the size of the businesses that are your target audience. If you are posting any advertisement which deals with a specific group of companies, then you change the settings to make this ad visible to these pages alone. This is where you need to decide the best posts for your target audience.